Welcome to the official website for the City of Linn Valley, Kansas. Our goal is to provide the best possible online information for residents, businesses and visitors. 

What’s New?

  • The City of Linn Valley is accepting applications for a full time Codes Enforcement Officer/Building Inspector.  This individual will be responsible for enforcing compliance to City building, structural, zoning, and general codes and ordinances.  This position requires extensive field observations and working with the public. Compensation is dependent on experience.  Submit resumes at City Hall by noon Friday, June 15th. Linn Valley Codes Enforcement/Building Inspector Job Description